Administrative Assistant (18-Month Maternity Leave Contract)
Destination Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram currently has an exciting 18-month contract opportunity for a Sales Administrator. Do you have a passion for building a career within the automotive industry? We are always looking for brilliant people to join our dynamic team and contribute to a better car ownership experience.
What we can provide for you:
1) Professional Development:
You will have the opportunity to sharpen and advance your automotive knowledge. With our dedicated, well versed and experienced service and sales team, you will gain experience, confidence and knowledge in this industry.
2) Work and Play:
We love to work hard but we also love to laugh and have a good time! We take the time to show our team the appreciation they deserve with frequent team events and outings, BBQs, and much much more!
3) Extra Perks:
- Competitive and above the market compensation rates!
- Full group health benefits program: extended dental & health, vision care, massage therapy, etc.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Managing vehicle inventory of new and used vehicles (i.e. input new and used vehicles into system, assign stock numbers to vehicles, create inventory records and maintain stock books)
- Conducting proper research on vehicle availability.
- Maintain dealer trades:
o Making arrangements for dealer trades.
o Completing the necessary paperwork for dealer trade.
o Billing of dealer trades and certificates of origin.
- Completes daily administrative tasks delegated by Sales Management team.
- Manage and train reception team.
- Provide executive assistance to General Manager
What We're Looking For:
- General knowledge of or previous dealership experience in an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 2 years minimum administrative experience.
- Strong computer skills including experience with ADP / CDK and One-Eighty are an asset.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, independent and a team player with a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.