Are you the type of individual who loves to ask the question "WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP YOU?"
At Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram we are on the hunt for a people oriented and cooperative Appointment Coordinator. This individual will develop ongoing, mutually beneficial relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company. In addition to that you will also:
• Conduct inbound/outbound calls to schedule service appointments for customers.
o Confirm and update customer information.
• Provide follow-up phone calls on missed and outstanding appointments
o Outstanding service campaigns or recalls.
• Advise customers of recommended services as per maintenance schedule.
• Perform ongoing analysis of weekly, monthly and future capacity to optimize production level and achieve dealership goals.
This role would be ideal for an individual who is looking to either excel their customer service skills OR maybe an individual who wish to re-direct their career from another industry!
What we can provide for you:
1) Professional Development:
The Appointment Coordinator will have the opportunity to sharpen and advance their automotive knowledge. With our dedicated, well versed and experienced service department team, the individual will gain experience, confidence and knowledge in this industry.
2) Work and Play:
We love to work hard but we also love to laugh and have a good time! We take the time to show our team the appreciation they deserve with frequent team events and outings, BBQs, Steve Nash Fitness memberships, and much much more!
3) Extra Perks:
- Competitive and above the market compensation rates!
- Full group health benefits program: extended dental & health, vision care, massage therapy, etc.
What you bring to the table:
• Always brightly beaming positivity and smiling!
• Direct automotive service or sales experience.
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• Committed to delivering high quality level of customer service.
• Experience with CDK or other Dealership Management Systems.
If you believe you could be our next Appointment Coordinator, please don't wait! Submit your application to our team at "email@example.com".
Destination Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer.