Apprentice Automotive Technician
We are looking for individuals who have the acquired Automotive Apprentice Technician skills and want to gain the experience of a fast-paced automotive shop!
We provide full Chrysler Automotive Training! - We cover the cost of tuition and books as you master your automotive skills.
1) Professional Development:
Every Apprentice Technician will have the opportunity to work with our dedicated and knowledgeable service team. We provide full Chrysler automotive training, which covers tuition and book costs! As well as mentorship and support. At the end of the day we ALL love to grow and excel in our own expertise!
2) Work and Play:
We love to work hard but also have a good time! We take the time to show our team the appreciation they deserve with frequent team events and outings, BBQs, Steve Nash Fitness memberships, and much much more!
3) Extra Perks:
- Competitive and above the market compensation rates!
- Full group health benefits program: extended dental & health, vision care, massage therapy, etc.
What we need from you:
• Experience inside and outside of classroom training
• Level 2 and up!
• Consistently wants to learn and put your best foot forward.
• Valid BC Driver's License, with a clean driver's abstract
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at "email@example.com".
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.