Financial Service Manager
Are you seeking the opportunity to work amongst an enjoyable, spirited and determined team?
Destination Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram is looking to ADD a Financial Services Manager to our spirited and outgoing team! We are passionate about creating a space that reflects our fun, loud, and outgoing personalities while being able to work hard and deliver the best in class guest service!
Destination Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram advantage:
- Dynamic, collaborative and team-oriented culture.
- Plenty of career advancement opportunities.
- Above the market compensation for industry standards.
- Competitive Group Health Benefits Program.
- Present and counsel clients regarding the purchase of insurance, warranty, and maintenance products available for sale.
- Accurately and justly represent the client with all financing providers; ensure the client understand every component of the sale.
- Research vehicle liens on trade-ins or dealer trades; verify all vehicles have correct titles, tax and lien information.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of direct automotive financial servicing!
- Can provide strong knowledge about industry standards and has the ability to follow policies and procedures accordingly.
- Can operate independently in a fast-paced environment while ensuring quality is best-in-class!
- Valid driver's license and with a clean driving abstract.
- Valid VSA license.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at "email@example.com"
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.