Financial Services Manager
Do you enjoy working in a quick, structured, sociable and challenging role?
As the Financial Services Manager you will be responsible for ensuring our guests are presented with the best in class service through the process of providing products and services including extending warranties, service packages, insurance products, etc.
- Present and counsel clients regarding the purchase of insurance, warranty, and maintenance products available for sale.
- Accurately and justly represent the client with all financing providers; ensure the client understand every component of the sale.
- Research vehicle liens on trade-ins or dealer trades; verify all vehicles have correct titles, tax and lien information.
What we can provide for you:
1) Professional Development:
Every Financial Services Manager will have the opportunity to work with our innovative and creatively minded sales team. We take the time to hone-in on coaching skills, develop core guest relationship skills, support and manage change in the business office... at the end of the day we ALL love to grow and excel in our own expertise!
2) Work and Play:
We love to work hard but we also love to laugh and have a good time! We take the time to show our team the appreciation they deserve with frequent team events and outings, BBQs, Steve Nash Fitness memberships, and much much more!
3) Extra Perks:
- Competitive and above the market compensation rates!
- Full group health benefits program: extended dental & health, vision care, massage therapy, etc.
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 2 years of direct automotive financial servicing experience!
- Can provide strong knowledge about industry standards and has the ability to follow policies and procedures accordingly.
- The flexibility to handle multiple priorities and work at a faster than average pace.
- Always looking to interact, connect and influence those around you
o Often the one who is quick to connect with people!
- Valid driver's license and with a clean driving abstract.
- Valid VSA license.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at "email@example.com".
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.