Destination Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram is looking for an experienced and fully licensed Automotive Technician!
Exceptional earning potential as there is no shortage of work! With our Service Shop overflowing with work, there are many hours to gain and money to earn!
Signing Bonus will be provided!
What we can provide for you:
- We offer top wages with continuous training!
- 4x10 shifts - Great for work/life balance!
- Boot and tool allowance
- Full group health benefits program: extended dental & health, vision care, massage therapy, etc.
What you'll be doing:
• Serve clients efficiently to ensure client expectations are met and exceeded.
• Perform duties as outlined on repair orders and discuss status with service advisors.
• Diagnose and report existing conditions, and additional repairs (safety or service) to the appropriate parties.
• Document and record all findings accurately and to standards and communicate with Service Advisor.
• Road test vehicle(s) as required to identify concerns and ensure quality control.
• Remain updated on product knowledge, manufacturer updates, bulletins and recalls, and technical knowledge.
What you bring to the table:
• Must be a Licensed (Red Seal) Journeyman Technician.
• Previous dealership experience is an asset, relatable to the Chrysler brand if possible.
• Valid BC Driver's License, with a clean driver's abstract.
• Comfortable working 4x10 shifts
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.