Do you have an outgoing attitude and consistently want to surround yourself with a highly energetic and enthusiastic people?
Destination Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram would like to provide a lucky individual with the opportunity to optimize your growth and experience within the Service Department as the next Lube Technician!
The ideal candidate must have a minimum 1-year experience in the exact or similar related experience in this role. An amazing and positive can-do attitude with excellent team work skills!
What we can provide for you:
1) Professional Development:
The Lube Technician will have the opportunity to sharpen and advance their automotive knowledge. With our dedicated, well versed and experienced service department team, the individual will gain experience, confidence and knowledge in this industry.
2) Work and Play:
We love to work hard but we also love to laugh and have a good time! We take the time to show our team the appreciation they deserve with frequent team events and outings, BBQs, Steve Nash Fitness memberships, and much much more!
3) Extra Perks:
- Competitive and above the market compensation rates!
- Full group health benefits program: extended dental & health, vision care, massage therapy, etc.
What we are looking for:
• An amazing and positive can-do attitude!
• Minimum 1-yearas worth of experience in a Lube Technician role.
• Valid British Columbia Driver's License
• Clean Driver's Abstract
• Genuinely want to deliver a high-quality level of customer service.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.