Part-Time Appointment Coordinator
Destination Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram is on the hunt for a Part-Time Appointment Coordinator! This individual will develop ongoing, mutually beneficial relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company. In addition to that you will also:
- Conduct inbound/outbound calls to schedule service appointments for customers.
o Confirm and update customer information.
- Provide follow-up phone calls on missed and outstanding appointments
o Outstanding service campaigns or recalls.
- Advise customers of recommended services as per maintenance schedule.
- Perform ongoing analysis of weekly, monthly and future capacity to optimize production level and achieve dealership goals.
- This role would be ideal for an individual who is looking to either excel their customer service skills OR maybe an individual who wish to re-direct their career from another industry!
What we can provide for you:
- Professional Development: With our dedicated, well versed and experienced service department team, the individual will gain experience, confidence and knowledge in this industry.
- Work and Play: We take the time to show our team the appreciation they deserve with frequent team events and outings, BBQs and much more!
- Extra Perks: Competitive and above the market compensation rates!
- What you bring to the table:
• Direct automotive service or sales experience.
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• Committed to delivering high quality level of customer service.
• Experience with CDK or other Dealership Management Systems.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.