Destination Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram is looking for an individual wishing to either supplement current work schedule and/or a school schedule! This role will provide part-time hours- roughly 20-25 hours per week. We do require you are able to work various schedules and hours (morning / evening & weekday / weekend)
What we can provide for YOU:
1) Professional Development:
You will have the opportunity to work with our innovative and creatively minded team. We take the time to hone-in on coaching skills, develop your inner strengths and embrace / support your inner weakness to work on them… at the end of the day we ALL love to grow and excel in our own expertise!
2) Work and Play:
We take the time to show our team the appreciation they deserve with frequent team events and outings, BBQs, Steve Nash Fitness memberships, and much much more!
Hours and Schedule:
***This position is open and flexible for a candidate who would ideally like to rotate schedules***
1. Monday - Thursday: 5:00 - 9:00pm
2. Saturday: 8:30am - 6:00pm <--- Alternating weekend
3. Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm <--- Alternating weekend
What We're Looking For:
• Prior Administrative / Receptionist experience is a must.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• You are driven to succeed and a self-starter with a strong work ethic.
• Thrive within an environment that has a lot of multi-tasking duties
• Genuinely enjoys chatting and connecting with individuals, whether they are guests or employees
• Organized, detail oriented, coachable and open to learning and development.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at "email@example.com".
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.