Destination Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram currently has an exciting opportunity for a Part-Time Receptionist to join our team!
We are looking for a candidate who will be able to provide direct administrative, customer service, and team support throughout the dealership. The ideal candidate should be driven to succeed, an organizational guru, and present a strong work ethic.
Schedule & Hours:
*All candidates must be available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
Monday - Thursday / 5:00-9:00pm
Saturday / 8:30 - 6:pm
Sunday / 11:00am - 5:00pm
What You'll Be Doing:
- Answer all incoming calls quickly and in a courteous and professional manner.
- Serve as first impression of the dealership for the purpose of greeting and directing all visitors, including clients, customers and vendors.
- Communicate with inquirers, visitors and vendors in a professional, friendly and effective manner.
- Record data in customer tracking system and prepare weekly reports on potential customers.
- Administrative tasks including word processing, input data to update certain computerized files.
- Light housekeeping in customer lounge as required.
- Performs other tasks and duties, as required by management.
What We're Looking For:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Really enjoys working in a team environment.
- Previous Receptionist / Administrator duties.
- Driven to succeed, self-starter, with a strong work ethic.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, coachable and open to continuous learning and development.
- Strong computer skills (including MS Office suite)
How to apply:
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Our team is working hard to select the person with the right credentials for this position. We thoroughly review every candidate making sure all aspects of the applications are taken into consideration.
If selected to advance to the next step, we will contact you directly. In the meantime, feel free to check for new opportunities.
Destination Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer.