At Destination Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram we are constantly challenging and seeking to redefine our Service Department in order to provide extraordinary customer experience, transparency and high-quality service and repair to all car owners in Great Vancouver.
Located on the beautiful and busy North Shore, our busy dealership is looking for a Service Advisor who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, can juggle multiple service department needs, uphold professional / complex interactions with guests and values the integrity of team work.
What YOU bring to the table:
• Previous experience working in an automotive Service Advisor role.
o Must be able to fully understand guidelines, policies and procedures within the industry.
• You can confidently handle familiar AND unfamiliar work situations that may arise.
o Challenge? NO PROBLEM! You like to take on a challenge!
• You live off the satisfaction of helping people out!
• You are willing to jump in and roll up your sleeves when necessary!
What our store can provide for you:
• Professional Development: Each Service Advisor will be eligible for our Chrysler specified Service Advisor Training and the opportunity to work amongst a long-tenured Service Department.
• A rewarding culture and atmosphere: We love to work hard but we also love to laugh and have a good time! We take the time to show our team the appreciation they deserve with frequent team events and outings, BBQs, and much much more!
• Extra Perks: Competitive and above the market compensation rates. Full group health benefits program including items such as: extended dental & health, vision care, massage therapy, etc.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.