Destination Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram is looking a Part-Time Shuttle Driver to join their team! As the Shuttle Driver you will be responsible for connecting with our Service and Sales guests to provide shuttle service to desired location(s).
The ideal individual must display a pleasant attitude, have strong guest service skills and a great understanding of the North Shore area.
What Destination Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram can provide you:
- Competitive and above market compensation rates!
- Supportive and long-term career opportunities.
- Full group health benefits program: extended dental & health, vision care, massage therapy, etc.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide excellent guest service to all visiting for either Sales or Service.
- Operate shuttle vehicle to transport guests to and from desired location.
- Maintain and complete detailed delivery pick-up log.
- Ensure shuttle vehicle remains clean and presentable at all times.
- Other various duties may be assigned at the direction of the management team.
What we need from you:
- The ability to welcome our guests to the dealership as if it were your own home!
- Enjoys working with people and displays a positive attitude at all times.
- Can work independently and take direction well.
- Valid driver's License with a clean driving abstract.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.