Did you know that in the span of 3 years the Destination Auto Group has DOUBLED in size? We are a proudly owned and operated family auto group since 1983 and we are not finished growing just yet!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Warranty Administrator who can conquer and lead of claim and warranty processes. The ideal candidate will be extremely organized, process driven, comfortable mandating and adhering to warranty guidelines, and have a basic understanding of automotive functions and operations.
What our store can provide for you:
- Professional Development: Strong mentorship and support from management who care about your success!
- A balanced and fun work atmosphere: We take the time to show our team the appreciation they deserve with frequent team events and outings, BBQs, Steve Nash Fitness memberships, and much much more!
- Extra Perks: Competitive and above the market compensation rates! Full group health benefits program that cover: extended dental & health, vision care, massage therapy, etc.
What you bring to the table:
- Previous experience in an administrative, warranty, or related field within a dealership setting required.
- Be extremely organized and process driven.
- Be comfortable mandating and adhering to warranty guidelines with employees.
- Have a basic understanding of basic automotive functions and operations.
- Working knowledge of CDK is an asset.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.